Saturday, April 28, 2018

I will professionally proofread and edit your document

I will professionally proofread and edit your document












About:

Fiverr Level 2 Seller. Over 100+ Positive Reviews

Hi there! I'm a professional writer and creative content creator with 10+ years of experience working as an editor for major publishing houses and media institutions with clients from across various parts of the world.

MY GIG

I'm offering you the chance to work with someone who knows what they're doing.

I'm offering you on this gig, a scrupulous approach and professional editing for spelling, grammar, and punctuation. I do not outsource.My goal is to make your paper, book, email or document shine, and free of all errors all within 12 hours!

I understand you need it done fast without compromising on the quality and that's why I'm here for you.


MY PACKAGE

I'll meticulously look out for;

  • Grammar
  • Punctuation
  • Spelling
  • Tense issues
  • Sentence structure
  • Readability
  • Consistency
  • and Redundancy errors and mistakes of any kind.


Rest assured, the quality of my work precedes me.

So, what are you waiting for?ACT NOW!Click on that order button and you won't regret you did.

I look forward to working with you.

Reviews


kgomotso358:Excellent work, I am very pleased.

inspirewriter:Thanks a lot. A pleasure working with you..

daveolmsted:Great thanks for the fast work.

inspirewriter:Great! I'm glad you liked it. Looking forward to working with you again.

kausekarmabrand:This is our second time using this seller, amazing work, fast turn around and revised our project exactly how we needed without losing our identity and her play on words are clever. Much appreciated, GREAT WORK. Thank you KK team


No comments:

Post a Comment