Sunday, April 29, 2018

I will do everything possible to provide a great service for you. I assure you that every order you place with me will be handled professionally. Thanks + See More

I will do everything possible to provide a great service for you. I assure you that every order you place with me will be handled professionally. Thanks + See More












About:

I am a writer, proofreader and an editor. I've worked for over 9 years as a freelance writer.

I willpersonallyedit your book or document for spelling, grammar, andpunctuation. My goal is to make your paper, email or document splendid!

Whether you need a paper proofread for class or a novel edited for an agent, I’ve got your back. I’m here to make sure the work you submit represents your best work.


I do accept;

  • Novels
  • articles
  • blog post
  • Novellas
  • Fiction
  • Non-Fiction
  • Graphic violence
  • Cookbooks
  • Motivational
  • Relationship
  • Religious
  • emails
  • advert copies
  • reports

I'll check the document for;

  • Spelling mistakes
  • Grammar
  • Punctuation
  • Consistency
  • Readability
  • Clarity amp; flow
  • Incorrect word usage
  • Poor sentence structure
  • Tenses

You'll receive:

  • A proofread copy of your document with my changes tracked in MS Word
  • A proofread copy that's ready to go, with all my changes implemented


so why don't you go ahead and order my gig now and let me proof read 10,000
word for you for $10.

Regards

Reviews


singa123:Literally thank you so much! :)

angierat:Fantastic seller, did exactly what I needed in a super quick time. I would highly recommend.

gekool:Thanks angierat, really enjoyed working on your job!

adonetpublisher:Great seller. Work delivered just as promised. I will use again.

gekool:Thanks adonetpublisher, it's awesome working with you


No comments:

Post a Comment