Saturday, April 28, 2018

I will do accurate proofreading and editing

I will do accurate proofreading and editing












About:

I'm Vannise, and I welcome you to my GIG.

I am a professional writer and editor with over 5 years experience. I have written over 3 books and have helped edited over 42 books and different types of documents ranging from educational, business, legal, website contents, policies, poems, scripts, transcripts and so on, and still counting.

I proofread and edit documents. I provide comments and feedback to better improve and revamp your document.

I will help check for grammatical errors, omissions, syntax, hyphenation, sentence structure, consistency and flow.

When I am done with the editing process,i will to you a neatly polished document.

Please order this gig and you will be glad you did.

I am looking forward to working with you.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment