Sunday, April 29, 2018

I will fix and perfect your:

I will fix and perfect your:












About:

Hello

I am a CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT  and a professional BOOK EDITOR AND PROOFREADER. I can proofread and edit any sort of literature work as well.I might be new but trust me I can do all this.

 

Be assured to get the service of a professional editor and Incredible value for money, for customer

 

I will fix and perfect your:

  •         Spelling
  •         Grammar
  •         Punctuation
  •         Consistency
  •         Readability
  •         Clarity & flow
  •         Incorrect word usage
  •         Poor sentence structure
  •        Tenses
  •        Formatting

 

Additional Services Include:

  •         Revisions.
  •        No plagiarism.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment