Sunday, April 29, 2018

I will proofread and edit your literary work

I will proofread and edit your literary work












About:

About This Gig


This gig is perfect for any document that needs an expert finishing touch and is including but not exclusive to academic, fiction, non-fiction, business, and so on. I checkspelling, grammar, and punctuation and will edit any style or genre of writing.

I will read your document word for word and correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar mistakes.This gig involves basic line editing which means I will notrewrite, add new content, or format your document.

All the above mentioned services can be requested for on my other gig (creative writing)!!!

Turnaround iscurrently 3 days (or 24 hours with the extra).Ican accept any size project.All work is kept completely confidential.

I'm a native English speaker from the United States and I guarantee you'll behappywith my work!

For more in-depth editing along with a critique, please see my other gig.Message if you have any questions!

Reviews


get_francis:Very good writer, would definetely use again! Thank you very much

kayla_joe:Great experience

andrewsayre:Solid work as always

andrewsayre:This is the second work of mine I've brought to Kayla to give it a once over. I find her work both prompt and well done and will look to send her more of my pieces for her help in the future.

kayla_joe:Great experience...


No comments:

Post a Comment