Monday, April 30, 2018

I will proofread and edit 1,000 words in french and english

I will proofread and edit 1,000 words in french and english












About:

Are you looking for a French speaker to proofread and edit your French text? Look no more!

French is my mother tongue and I have always excelled at spotting mistakes in a text! Whether it is a post for your blog, a note to a loved one, a text for a school paper, material for your business, or any other French work in need of a little polishing, I will happily look over it for you!

For 5 $ I will :

  • Proofread up to 1500 words in French(for text from an image - contact me)
  • Look for grammar, punctuation, spelling, repetitions
  • Suggest word choices or different formulations
  • Offer rapidity AND quality service
  • Answer your questions, and revise the work if needed
  • Offer fast delivery for an extra 5$ per 1500 words
  • you may also attach the original text in English if you want to

Reviews


rebecca1315:great seller, fast work

mattanderson525:Outstanding Experience!

editionswinvie:Merci pour la rapidité du service!

mattanderson525:Merci aussi pour la lecture. j'ai beaucoup appris.

rebecca1315:speedy and exact, will buy again!


No comments:

Post a Comment