Friday, April 27, 2018

I will do website content proofreading and editing within 24hours

I will do website content proofreading and editing within 24hours












About:

**** I will professionally proofread and edit your WEBSITE content, layout and make its tone and message consistent for your targeted audience****

Sometimes as simple as a single letter written in error can change the context of what you want to get across to your customers affecting your sales and costing you money! Remember your clients or prospective clients, is judging you from the quality of your website content, the document you distribute.

85% of your client's influenced by the first impression.

To give your customer a great first impression that will convert to an amazing sales, you need the service of a proofreader. This is where I come in. I will scrutinise your website, document or any written piece of work you have created with a professional making it error free and appealing before you send to print or publish it live.

WHAT I WILL EXAMINE:
Grammar.
Punctuation and spelling.
Word usage.
Incomplete phrase.
Style.
Sentence structure.

WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE
The edited track in word document format.
Unlimited revision and 100% consumer satisfaction.
Money back guarantee.

ORDER NOW WITH FULL CONFIDENCE! I'M HERE TO GIVE YOU THE BEST.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment