Monday, April 30, 2018

I will translate :

I will translate :












About:

Hello,

My name is Joseph, I am a native French speaker with a Bachelor in Foreign Languages and I am also a translator and a proofreader. I've been trained in this fields and have worked for magazines and companies . Isincerelylove what Ido!

I will provide proofreading for errors in spelling, punctuation, grammar and syntax.

I work in the following fields:

  • website.
  • Marketing Materials.
  • Blog Posts.
  • Press releases.
  • Corporate communications.
  • Articles.
  • Interviews.
  • Book Manuscripts.
  • reports.
  • letters.

And any other kind of professional, formal or informal text.

I work in all the MS Office. If you're working in another format, please check with me before placing an order. Similarly, if you would like me to edit your website, please convert the text into MS office document.

Thanks!!!

Joseph.


Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment