Thursday, April 26, 2018

I will edit and check for punctuation, grammar, and overused words/phrases.

I will edit and check for punctuation, grammar, and overused words/phrases.












About:

As a professional editor, it would be my joy to help make your rough manuscript into a fantastic read. I offer prices that are very compatible compared to what you will find elsewhere within the industry.

Don't let your literary child be edited by an amateur. It deserves the best. Allow me to help you achieve your goals.

Reviews


alejandrom1998:I loved working with the seller. Very professional and talented at what she does.

dievita:Great and fast job.

imthegirl:You're so welcome! Thank's for using my editing. I wish you all the best with your business.

parmoore:Amazing! She is my go to girl and I was patient enough to interview other sellers. As a small publishing company, it is important to have a great editing team. So far she has delivered and look forward to our next project!! She is amazing to work with! -Rose Moore Press

imthegirl:Thank you for being a repeat client! I look forward to our next project.


No comments:

Post a Comment