Saturday, April 28, 2018

I will proofread and edit up to 1000 words in 48 hours or less

I will proofread and edit up to 1000 words in 48 hours or less












About:

Writing is one of my passions. I am a self-motivated professional with demonstrated ability to think critically and analyze content to ensure concise, clear written communication.

I am currently a senior manager at a public health organization where I frequently write and edit reports and narratives for grants, correspond with colleagues via written communication and read health journal articles. As a graduate student at UIC's School of Public Health and as an undergraduate student studying history and African American studies at the University of Virginia, I wrote extensively for research projects, papers, presentations and group projects.

***$5 for for first 1,000 words; $5 for each additional 500 words***

Reviews


benaz8:Thank you.

kashley:Great working with you again!

benaz8:Great work. Thank you.

kashley:Outstanding Experience!

benaz8:I have been working with her for a long time and very happy with her service. She is accurate ad ontime.


No comments:

Post a Comment