Sunday, April 29, 2018

I will proofread, edit and translate your italian text in 24h

I will proofread, edit and translate your italian text in 24h












About:

If you need proofreading and editing, or you need to translate your text into italian, you're in the right place! I'm a native italian speaker, born and raised in Italy, with a strong passion for foreign languages, english in particular. I work everyday in an english environment in the IT field.

If you have technical text to TRANSLATE (health, law, etc.) contact me first, please.


Reviews


simonkupchan:Excellent service. Professional knowledge. Thank you.

fabiorevo:Thanks for your feedback! Also, 5 stars for you! :)

dorian57:Perfect as usual! Thank you very much

fabiorevo:Can't express how wonderful is to work with Dorian57. I'll let the 5 Stars (shame I can't give you 6 or 7) speak for themselves :)

maxp85:Excellent job as always :) Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment