Saturday, April 28, 2018

I will proofread and edit your document or write-up (up to 400 words)

I will proofread and edit your document or write-up (up to 400 words)












About:

A lot of documents/ write-ups end up in the trash just because of a simple grammatical error. As a professional writer, I know it's always good to have a third eye go over your write-up or document. There are lot of things you must consider; they include but not limited to:

  • Grammar
  • Flow of English
  • Grammatical Structure and Tenses
  • Tone versus Style
  • Message versus Language
  • Method of Approach

etc.

I am well experienced at writing, proofreading, and editing all sort of document (research papers, stories/novels, articles, thesis, short plays, assignment, job applications/resumes/cover letters, proposals, books, reports, etc)...

Message me if you want special offers; let me know what you need and I will deliver an outstanding job.

Now you don't need to worry about your document/ write-up; leave it to me and come back to get a finished work...

I hope to hear from you soon


Nancy


Reviews


dino1977:Nancy is super easy to work with and is well worth the cost! A++++++ Give her a try and you will not be disappointed.

nancy_the_best:It was nice working with you... Thanks

globalsmile:Outstanding Experience!

nancy_the_best:It was nice working with you...

oldmil3211:Seller did a great job in a very timely manor....Thanks again!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment