Friday, April 27, 2018

I will professionally edit and proofread your novel or ebook

I will professionally edit and proofread your novel or ebook












About:

Have you poured your heart and soul into a masterpiece only to realize you could use a second set of eyes to polish everything up? Whether you are on your first draft or your final draft, I am the editor for you! Along with an all-encompassing need to correct everyone's grammar, I absolutely love to read books of all genres. So, with that in mind, I offer the most complete editing service on Fiverr. I will read your complete manuscript and thoroughly proofread and edit, bringing your words to the polished and publishable quality you've envisioned.

Edits Included

  • Grammar
  • Punctuation
  • Typos amp; Technical Errors
  • Spelling
  • Syntax
  • Sentence Structure
  • Word/Sentence Variety
  • And much, much more!!


Qualifications
Bachelor's in creative writing.

MY RATES (Per 2500 words)
$5 Basic
$10 Standard
$15 Premium

TIME FRAMES
14 Days for a full manuscript!!! Or EXTRA FAST 3 day delivery with the standard package!


MESSAGE ME FOR CUSTOM OFFERS
Not sure which package is right for you? Plan to order extras? Message me with any questions!

Check out my gig extras! They can take my basic edits to the next level and ensure you get everything you need!

Reviews


jenne14752:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

subman2159:Perfect Work As Usual.!!

subman2159:My Book Is A Success Because Of Her!

vladimirshagov:It took longer than expected but finally I was 100% satisfied with the work done.

jojodebrazza:Great service. I will use again :)


No comments:

Post a Comment