Friday, April 27, 2018

I will give you the standard package plus a personal critique of your work

I will give you the standard package plus a personal critique of your work












About:

Hello!
I do proofreading and editing. Your document will be handled professionally and read over and over to ensure nothing is missed out.

I check and correct;

  • Spellings
  • Grammar
  • Punctuation
  • Consistency
  • Readability
  • Incorrect word usage
  • Poor sentence structure
  • Tenses
  • spacing etc.

I do work on;

  • Technical
  • Novels
  • Fiction
  • Non-Fiction
  • Graphic violence
  • Cookbooks
  • Motivational
  • Relationship
  • Religious


Don't hesitate to contact me for any customized gig order.

Reviews


gianluca76:Thanks for the express delivery, great job as usual!

josephasesi:Thanks for your business and enjoy your vacation.

gianluca76:Thanks for your fast delivery and insightful comments!

josephasesi:A very good experience

gianluca76:Thanks for your great help!


No comments:

Post a Comment