Friday, April 27, 2018

I will proofreading and editing of your content

I will proofreading and editing of your content












About:

In this gig, I will provide best proofreadingand editing services. Complete your writing and hand over me to polish it. Thoughts of two people will make it worth reading.

My services include:

  • Proofreading
  • Editing
  • Deep proofreading
  • Formatting of text in any layout
  • Spelling error check
  • Vocabulary
  • Grammaticalerrors check
  • Sentence flow
  • Fragmentation


All above is included in this gig.All in one place.
Reliable work and fast delivery.
Order now and get the best services

Reviews


howardsherrykim:Super worker! Work done as asked and usually before deadlines. Edits are excellent . Very easy to explain work to and goes the extra mile to ensure quality work. Thank you

iamfatima007:Outstanding Experience!

howardsherrykim:Extremely diligent and works in timely manner. Willing to edit and produces quality work every time!

iamfatima007:Outstanding Experience!

howardsherrykim:Excellent work and patient with me as I am not always familiar w process! Quality is above perfection!


No comments:

Post a Comment