Saturday, April 28, 2018

I will professionally and meticulously proofread any document from 25000 to 60000 words

I will professionally and meticulously proofread any document from 25000 to 60000 words












About:

I'm a full-time professional writer, editor, and proofreader with more than 4 years of experience. As an editor, I've worked on newsstand magazines, novels, web content, e-books, and many other projects for a wide variety of clients.

I'm detail-oriented and eagle-eyed, especially when it comes to spelling, grammar, and punctuation. I love helping writers to hone their work and elevate it to its highest potential.

When revising your content I will:

· Edit in line with UK or US English.

· Edit grammar, spelling, capitalisation, punctuation, hyphenation, and abbreviation errors.

· Reviseconfusing organisation or logic.

· Rewriteconvoluted or wordy sentences or paragraphs.

.· Highlight inconsistent or missing numbering and references.

· Work with you on revisions for a final clean version.

Please send a message if you have any questions. I hope I have the pleasure of working with you!


Reviews


stevenpastor:Outstanding experience.

hirecontent:outstanding experience.

bernardbuie:We got it done.

hirecontent:Thanks.Always welcome Sir.

stevenpastor:Outstanding experience.


No comments:

Post a Comment