Monday, April 30, 2018

I will do any task related to typing within the time limit. Will do work like

I will do any task related to typing within the time limit. Will do work like












About:

I will manuallyformat and convert your book, manuscript document for Createspace, Smashwords etc. Your final document will look 100% professional.

Some of my key features:
  • Professional design and layout of your pages, with correct title, paragraph and text styling applied.
  • Correct page breaks inserted.
  • Formatting of front matter such as title and copyright pages.
  • 100% guaranteed satisfaction.

Will accept any type of file format DOCX, PDF etc.

Your satisfaction is my AIM

Reviews


daveolmsted:Great work again, thank you I will use you again, Dave O

anmolsgnr:thanks.. u r always welcome :)

daveolmsted:Great work and fast, thank you Dave O

anmolsgnr:thank you. would love to work again for u.

kceo276:Good Job!


No comments:

Post a Comment