Sunday, April 29, 2018

I will get your work done 4.9 (291 reviews) Contact Me From United States Member since Dec 2015 Avg. Response Time 1 hour Recent Delivery 1 day I am a seasoned writer and editor.

I will get your work done 4.9 (291 reviews) Contact Me From United States Member since Dec 2015 Avg. Response Time 1 hour Recent Delivery 1 day I am a seasoned writer and editor.












About:


As a Professional proofreader, I will check your document for:

  • Grammar
  • Punctuation
  • Spelling
  • Rephrasing occasional poor sentence structure
  • Readability
  • Consistency
  • Tense issues


All of this will be delivered back to you, clean and polished, within just24 hours!

Don't accept cheap imitations, come to the professional proofreader.

I can proofread your document in either British English or American English.

As a professional editor, I havehelped proofread and edit hundreds of books. Let me do the same for you.

I am very thorough and I will make sure to get the job done.

Send in your documents no matter the size, I will deliver as soon as possible.

After editing, I will send you two documents: One document with Microsoft track changes (Markups or red lines) to show you the work I have done and a clean copy that you can work with.

Thank you.

Reviews


heroeonline18:Thanks nice job

philippehugot:Easy communication, fast delivery. Thanks!

markawyatt:This was quick and easy. Very helpful for our project. I highly recommend and look forward to working with sometime soon.

dendroman76:Good job, fast delivery, Excellent seller++

rachelterry:Awesome experience. The buyer is very easy to work with


No comments:

Post a Comment