Friday, April 27, 2018

I will work with you until you get the desired result.

I will work with you until you get the desired result.












About:

I will proofread and edit any English word, be it Articles, Books, thesis, academic proposal, dissertation, presentation ... and make sure it's your voice sounding your very best.

Your grammar, punctuation and spelling will be checked and, where necessary, polished. Formatting and style will be reviewed against any criteria provided.

I'll mark it up for you electronically and, where necessary, provide additional notes and comments in a separate document.

I've got years of experience doing just this - as an editor - so have developed a keen eye for detail.

I take pride in producing the highest standards of work at all times.

What you get:

- Professional proofreading
- Prompt replies to your messages
- Changes tracked in MS Word
- revisions to make you happy

In the event that you'd like the copy-editing add-on, I'm happy to review the document a second time, free of charge, to check suggested changes.

This offer assumes the document is returned to me within a few days. Checking of extensive re-writes or additional chapters can be agreed separately.


Note
: If any larger project than the above
Kindly Message Me For More Details

Thanks.


Reviews


shenela:Completes deadlines as promised. Thank you again!

media_services:Yea... hope to work with you again

stefaniej:Thank you so much!

media_services:Thanks, and hope to work with you again

dalibor201:I seriously recommend !!!


No comments:

Post a Comment