Saturday, April 28, 2018

I will proofread and edit american and british english content

I will proofread and edit american and british english content












About:

I’m an experienced, eagle-eyed proofreader who'll personally and carefully line edit,proofreadand copy edit your text. Your text may be, say, an article, an essay, or content meant for the web or other publication. My service includes checking and correcting:

~ Spelling

~ Punctuation

~ Grammar

Your material will be kept completely confidential - I won't share it during the job and will delete it after. I also make custom offers, if you prefer. Please message me before you order.

Any questions regarding my service, or what I can do to help you? Do let me know!

Reviews


hacamargo:Excelent professional

ada_ry88:Gig is very convenient and service is great!

real876pro:Outstanding experience working with Ada_ry88, would be happy to collaborate in future!

ash7546:Great communication, prompt delivery, good attention to detail. A pleasure as always.

real876pro:Always happy to work with Ash7546! She's responsive and a clear communicator. I'd be pleased to collaborate with her again anytime she'd like!


No comments:

Post a Comment