Saturday, April 28, 2018

I will find and fix errors, edit syntax and rewrite sentences that are awkwardly written.

I will find and fix errors, edit syntax and rewrite sentences that are awkwardly written.












About:

As a qualified teacher, for the past six years I have worked as an English tutor in a West London school helping students to improve and perfect their written English (and am something of a grammar pedant!). I've also spent several years in design and web publishing, editing and proofreading clients' work for them.

For $5 (Simple Service), your document (up to 1,250 words) will be reviewed and edited for:

  • spelling
  • grammar
  • punctuation


I also offer a Standard Service ($10)which covers editing the syntax of your document too, so that it reads clearly in Standard English which is useful if English is not your first language.

My Premium Service($20) is a more extensive edit and includes the above, as well as rewriting sentences which are awkwardly written,an extra copy of your document - clean and ready to go with changes accepted - and a PDF copy.

I will happily proofread much larger documents (please order extra gigs for each 1,250). *If you have morethan 5,000 wordsthen please contact me with details and I can send you acustom order*

I'd love to work on your project - order now for a friendly, professional service!

Reviews


mautret:Great job, fast delivery, great communication

avestaaa:Great Service! Thank you!

jacdesignsetc:You're very welcome!

drhnguyen:Good experience. Thank you

jacdesignsetc:Perfectly pleasant to work with.


No comments:

Post a Comment