Friday, April 27, 2018

I will edit, proofread, check grammar, fix awkward sentences and improve as needed up to 10000 words

I will edit, proofread, check grammar, fix awkward sentences and improve as needed up to 10000 words












About:


Hi do you needa professionalPROOFREADER and EDITOR? You’re just at the right page.

Let me improve and polish your writing.
I will read your document word-for-word and make necessary correction where it’s needed.

Myproofreadingandeditingservice includes checking:

- Grammar amp; Punctuation
- Syntax error
- Redundancy/Repetitiveness
- Spelling amp; Word Usage
- Flow amp; Fluency
- Plagiarism

All of this will be delivered back to you, clean and polished,within 24 hours!I always deliver on-time and often ahead of schedule.

Your document may be any of these:Novels, eBooks, Articles, Blog posts, Websites, Business plans, etc.

If you have any questions regarding my service, or what I can do to help you, please feel free to send me a message.

Before placing an order, inbox me to discuss availability! I'm also happy to organizecustom offers for you. Please inbox me to discuss your needs.

I WILL BE EXPECTING YOUR ORDER!!!

Reviews


paulmwaura:Great work

editorkayla:Wonderful customer. Thank you very much.

martyberger:Without a doubt she is the best Fivver I ever hired.

editorkayla:As usual, my best customer ever. Will always be there for him.

myniinoi:Kayla had no worries with my need. She understood my need and delivered exactly. Will use her service again.


No comments:

Post a Comment