Friday, April 27, 2018

I will reply to you as fast as I can.

I will reply to you as fast as I can.












About:

So, you hired someone to translate your text into Spanish, but your Spanish-speaking friends told you it makes no sense? Don't get 'burned' by a terrible translation! With this gig, I will proofread, edit and improve your Spanish translation, delivering to you an error-free, polished text that sounds like a native Spanish speaker wrote it.

I'm a TOEIC-certified translator and a native speaker of Spanish who's been doing Spanish editing work on Fiverr for several years. During that time, I've edited countless 'train wrecks' that would have made my clients look terrible had they not listened to their intuition. On many occasions, I've had to inform a client they paid for a Google-translated document.

I do not edit machine-translated documents as it takes more time to correct them than to translate it fresh — should that happen, I will encourage you to take advantage of my translation gig.

It's mandatory that you attachthe English source text along with the translated document.
For those who ask, YES, I OFFER TRANSLATION SERVICES TOO. Please scroll down and check the corresponding gigs and reviews.


Word files only.
For excel files, contact me first.

Reviews


anna_erishkigal:Alfonso has been helping me edit a real \

alfonsio:Thank you for your words! The final product will be amazing, hehe

anna_erishkigal:Alfonso is helping me EDIT an absolute butcher-job of a Spanish translation of an Edgar Award-winning true crime mystery novel and transform it into something the author would be proud to give Spanish readers. He digs through the proper translation of the clues and Victorian-era lingo of our favorite ax-murderess like a private eye! Recommend!

alfonsio:I'm excited to work on the second part!

haavikrl:Happy as always. Great communication :D


No comments:

Post a Comment