Monday, April 30, 2018

I will proofread and edit 1000 up to words

I will proofread and edit 1000 up to words












About:

If you write a book, article, essay or any type of publication and want to ensure a correct writing, I can help you. I have been avid reader for more than 40 years, which has formed me with excellent spelling, grammar, writing and punctuation in Spanish.

I offer my professional services with responsibility, seriousness and punctuality. I can revise your document and correct spelling, grammar and punctuation, improve writing without affecting the content, stylize the appearance of articles for publication with the addition of photos, images and artistic tools.

For orders larger than 4,000 words, please contact me first to confirm availability and delivery time.Also, please note that I do not offer writing, rewriting, or formatting services.

Do not hesitate to contact me to discuss how I can help you and I can always create a custom offer for you.

Reviews


eineragredop:Allways great job. Your are amazing!!!

belisferrer:Siempre es un gusto y un aprendizaje trabajar para usted, persona de gran calidad humana. Gracias.

eineragredop:GREAT JOB! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

belisferrer:Gracias, amigo. Me da gran alegría ver tu satisfacción con mi trabajo y me compromete a mantener y mejorar la calidad cada día.

eineragredop:Belisferrer, you make amazing job, Congratulations, I'm really happy with your service.


No comments:

Post a Comment