Monday, April 30, 2018

I will be your book editor and proofreader and copy editor

I will be your book editor and proofreader and copy editor












About:

With over 10 years of experience as a book editor and proofreader, I decided to offer my exclusive proofreading service on fiverr. I would have the opportunity to help youimprove your manuscriptsthroughcompetent proofreading and editing service, ata convenient price. I spot errors other proofreaders would not see.

As your book editor, I will look out for the following when you hire me:

  • Grammatical errors,
  • Punctuation errors,
  • Spelling errors,
  • Syntax,
  • Inappropriate/incorrect usage of words,
  • Ambiguity,
  • Imperfect sentence structure, etc.

I will deliver a clean version of the edited work and a version showing track changes, depending on your demand.

Please send me a message describing your needs before placing an order. This is to make sure I deliver on time and do your job accurately.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards.

Reviews


oliviabanks:good...................

blissblaze:Perfect Buyer. Loved working with him!

oliviabanks:very good!!!!!!!!!!!!!

blissblaze:Perfect Buyer, Outstanding Experience.

oliviabanks:good, love .


No comments:

Post a Comment