Thursday, March 1, 2018

I will format your book for createspace publishing fast

I will format your book for createspace publishing fast












About:

Here you are NOT charged by your page count!  One price for any number of pages, and I offer revisions until you're satisfied!

Very professional, very fast delivery - with over 10 years of experience, I will format your document so it is completely ready for upload, free of any errors, and it will be accepted 100% by Amazon CreateSpace. 

What will you get?? 100% money back guarantee!!

I deliver your source file for no extra fee!!

1 gig gets you margin adjustment for the book size you choose & forward facing front matter.

The full format upgrade gets what you see above and: 

Fwd facing chapter starts (new chapters on right hand side)
Page numbering starting at 1st chapter in footer
Title and author name in alternating header
Drop caps if requested
No Orphan/Widow/hyphenation issues
Justified text format
Table of contents updated
All fonts embedded in file


I have EXCELLENT feedback, and tons of clients who can vouch for my work.  For the total upgrade package, I work with you until you are satisfied, and guarantee that your document passes CreateSpace check.

Please check out my other gig extras. 

Please contact me with any questions or special requests!

Reviews


carolynvhamilto:Sherry made it easy to get the job done. And much faster turnaround than I anticipated.\n

smswift82:Outstanding Experience!

vincewerner:From on early stage on, Stacey was able to transmit professionalism and trust, 2 prerequisites when personal contact is missing.\n\nDid a great job and was patient with my slow response time:)

smswift82:Thanks!

sexychallenges:Thank you Stacey for all your hard work!


No comments:

Post a Comment