Saturday, March 31, 2018

I will proofread and edit your files professionally for $5 only

I will proofread and edit your files professionally for $5 only












About:

For $5, I will provide proofreading for errors in spelling, punctuation, grammar and syntax for up to 1000 words.

I'm a professional editor and a published author. I've been trained in this field and have worked for magazines and publishing houses. You will be hiring a true professional. Plus, I sincerely love what I do!

Reviews


nutzo01:I was very impressed with the way my work was handled. This is the perfect example of how attentative a Freelance seller should be...Walk the customer through the process until it is complete because we are here for help...I am very satisfied!!

diana_think:Wow. I'm really happy I was able to assist in all ways I could. You're really understanding. Thanks again

eugenereva:..........

diana_think:Was nice working with you Eugene. I would be very much available to work on further projects with you. :-)

crystaltummala: fast turn around thanks again


No comments:

Post a Comment