Wednesday, March 28, 2018

I will professionally proofread and edit any english or german text

I will professionally proofread and edit any english or german text












About:

I will professionally proofread and edit any English or German texts ... and yes, even adult content! 

  • Languages: I am a native German and English speaker. My certifications can be viewed on my profile.

  • Price: Every 400 words = $5 or contact me for a price quote I'm sure we can work something out. =)

  • Delivery Times: I will always get your order done as fast as possible.

  • My Work: I don't use useless programs. The correct use of terms is ensured. Your document is proofread once more before the delivery. I have a 100% perfect rating for a reason...!

  • Rating: I always appreciate a rating! Please contact me right away if there is a problem with your order (before leaving any negative feedback).

Reviews


fabryo:Perfect and fast delivery, many thanks!

stefficolbert:Thank you very much! :)

alisoy627:all good - thank you!

stefficolbert:Thank you

guru7777:Great experience, fast delivery, high quality!


No comments:

Post a Comment