Wednesday, March 28, 2018

I will proofread and edit, critique, copy edit up to 50,000 words

I will proofread and edit, critique, copy edit up to 50,000 words












About:

I’m a professional editor and a published author in one of the firms here in US. I’ve been trained in this field and have worked for magazines and publishing houses for years. You will be hiring a true professional and I love what I do!

 

My service focuses on making your book well-polished and ready for print. I will check for:

  • Contextual spelling
  • Punctuation
  • Grammar
  • Consistency
  • Readability
  • Clarity & flow
  • Incorrect word usage
  • Poor sentence structure



 

I am happy to help with any project... no matter how big or small.


**You will get two versions of your project: Track version and clean version (track change removed)



Fast and excellent delivery… guaranteed! 

Thank you in advance!
Janet

Reviews


asiapooh315:Stellar service!

janetwilliam:It was a pleasure working with you!

jaystricklo:Provided grammar and punctual errors as explained in the gig. Provided results within described time.

janetwilliam:It was a pleasure working with you!

rwillliams:Great personality and easy to work with.


No comments:

Post a Comment