Thursday, March 1, 2018

I will proofread and edit your erotic story

I will proofread and edit your erotic story












About:

Writing a "saucy" story and need a second pair of eyes to catch any issues? Want to improve your "adult" book's readability and flow?

Be it an LGBT story, a BDSM one, or just your most vanilla piece of work, if you need assistance with the above issues and so many more, I can assure you'll receive the fix your text needs!

I always work providing my clients with a file with tracked changes and comments so they have full visibility of what I've done, as well as suggestions on how to improve their work; along with clean files of how the final text would look. 

My services include checking for the following to improve readability and style:

  • Capitalization
  • Spelling 
  • Punctuation 
  • Grammar
  • Usage of synonyms

Don't be shy; there are very few genres that will scare me. Go ahead and order!


Reviews


grapesound:Carol did a perfect job, highly recommended!

rightawaywritin:Thank you, I am glad that you liked it!

grapesound:Perfect work!

rightawaywritin:Awesome customer! :)

tasha913:Great Job


No comments:

Post a Comment