Wednesday, March 28, 2018

I will proofread and edit up to 10000 words in 5 days

I will proofread and edit up to 10000 words in 5 days












About:

Need a second set of eyes on your document? Want to make sure your paper is error-free and grammatically correct? You've come to the right place!

This service includes proofreading for:

  • Grammar,
  • Spelling,
  • Punctuation,
  • Readability,
  • Consistency,
  • and other technical errors, such as sentence structure and awkward wording.

I am a professional freelance editor/proofreader with a keen eye for catching errors in text. With a passion for proofreading, I am dedicated to making sure each and every piece that I encounter is 100% error-free when I am finished. I am always willing to answer any question about my work to make sure every customer is completely satisfied.

I have worked on a variety of document types, including the following:
  • Blog posts,
  • Articles,
  • Short stories,
  • Poetry,
  • Marketing emails,
  • Books (both fiction and non-fiction),
  • Resumes,
  • and various types of web content.

*Unless otherwise requested, my proofreading/editing will follow American English grammar rules/spelling.

**Please message me before ordering pieces longer than 2000 words (or more than 3 orders at a time), so that I can make sure I will have enough time to complete them within your deadline.


Thank you!

Reviews


globetrotgeek:Thank you.

megan_handy:No problem at all. I enjoy reading your work!

diamondwatch:Perfect as always - I highly recommend Megan's editing service \n

megan_handy:It's always a pleasure to assist you with your work!

ashleyreinke676:Professional and fast!


No comments:

Post a Comment