Thursday, March 29, 2018

I will make any grammatical or spelling edits necessary.

I will make any grammatical or spelling edits necessary.












About:

Nothing will get your resume tossed in the recycling bin faster than typos, spelling mistakes and grammatical errors. You might never get the interview if your resume doesn't make the cut. I have many years of proofreading experience for myself and others, and I would be happy to serve as your second set of eyes to help put your best foot forward and give you your best possible chance at scoring that job.

Reviews


missjall:Quick will definitely use seller again.

zakschmoll:Outstanding Experience!

loeywifey:Zaks was great! Great communication and helped with making my resume look better

zakschmoll:Outstanding Experience!

lulu9966y:Awesome and precise work! thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment