Thursday, March 29, 2018

I will copy edit 100k words of your fiction or nonfiction book

I will copy edit 100k words of your fiction or nonfiction book












About:

The only thing that separates a good writer from a great writer is editing. In the words of Stephen King: "To write is human, to edit is divine."

Editing is the first step to getting your book published. Having worked in an editing capacity for a major publishing house, I assure you: the pros are too busy to bother reading books riddled with errors. Your best chance at having a publisher take a look at your book is by submitting error-free manuscripts. I want to facilitate your success by cleaning up your manuscript.

This gig is a "round two" edit. If you haven't had your book content edited, please message me before purchasing this gig. If I don't think your manuscript will sell successfully based on content, I want to be able to let you know before you pay for copy editing! 

This gig includes:
Proofreading
Correcting all grammatical errors: spelling, capitalization, verb tenses, etc. 
Sentence structure corrections
Checking for continuity
Giving suggestions for flow and readability
Word usage suggestions and corrections


I look forward to working with you on polishing up your story to get it ready for submitting to publishing houses or for self-publication!

Reviews


arikapierce658:Could not have been a better experience from start to finish. Kate did both content and copy editing for my book and everything was spot on. Highly recommend!!

craigschenning:Fast turnaround, quality work

kateruthjohnson:Outstanding Experience!

edetzkorn:This is my second time working with Kate. She is highly professional and a total joy to work with. Her comments are always to the point, and helped me turn my 104K novel into a 92K novel that I can be proud of and is definitely marketable. She assisted me with content editing and then with copy editing. I cannot recommend her highly enough.

arfnathaniel:Great seller


No comments:

Post a Comment