Friday, March 30, 2018

I will proofread and edit your writeup

I will proofread and edit your writeup












About:

If you have an E-book project that you need proofreading and editing for, I am here to offer the service. If you are writing an essay or article and you got stuck or you need a professional proofreading, I would love to help you continue with your writing by improving your already written content. Anytime you need any kind of your written content (screenplay, product review, service review, assignment, letter, etc) edited and proofread, I would love to join you on the project and make it excellent.
If you are looking for assessment and critique for your written project, whether literary, academic, science and technology or business and corporate, I am widely read, I have a wide scope of topics I am conversant with, and I would love to use my knowledge and love for reading to make your write-ups come out brilliant.

I am easily approachable and I cherish the relationship between my clients and me.
I can do a one-time gig for you, but I am keen about long-term relationships.
I invest an appropriate amount of time to understand your write-up, proofread, edit, and or/critique your write-up.
I appreciate feedback and communication. So, allow me to execute your task.

Reviews


derekmassa:Amazing as usual! Great Job!

juliennelee:Outstanding Experience!

derekmassa:Julien was great to work with and will definitely do more business in the future.

juliennelee:Outstanding Experience!

derekmassa:Amazing as usual! Great Job!


No comments:

Post a Comment