Saturday, March 31, 2018

I will proofread and edit 1000 word within 24hours.

I will proofread and edit 1000 word within 24hours.












About:

Thanks for checking out my gig.

I'll professionally proofread any document ranging from articles, non fiction and fiction books, journals, christian books etc.

I'll check the document for:

  • Grammar and punctuation
  • Spelling mistakes
  • Readability (editing poor sentence structure)
  • Repetition (there's nothing worse)
  • Syntax errors

All of this will be delivered back to you, clean and polished, within just 24hours.

This gig is explicitly for a good standard of English. If your document requires extensive editing or rewriting, please message me before ordering.

Reviews


charlotte_marie:Excellent work!!

charlotte_marie:Excellent work!!

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment