Friday, March 30, 2018

I will translate texts from German and Serbian to English

I will translate texts from German and Serbian to English












About:

I am here to help you with your English articles, speeches, stories, songs, lists, etc. 

Anything that you need correcting, I'll be able to help you, I’m sure of it. Also, if you have an idea for your text, but don’t know how to write it, we’ll manage it together, in no time. With a 10 years experience and a proficiency level degree in English, I am the right choice for you. 

For only $5 I will edit, proofread, rewrite, give an opinion on any text written in English, that you need help with. If you are looking for any other services, that have to do with texts/songs in English, feel free to contact me. I am looking forward to working with you. 

Reviews


sodsweb:good work

laertes0014:Thank you for this outstanding chance. Great to work with you!

helenhwu:Great experience again! Very professional and prompt! Great to be working with you.

laertes0014:Thank you for everything, great experience!

merydcf:Good professional!


No comments:

Post a Comment