Friday, March 30, 2018

I will proofreading, editing, grammar check

I will proofreading, editing, grammar check












About:

I am a professional editor having done editing and proofreading and I assure you high quality work.

My proofreading and editing service includes:
  • Full grammar, punctuation, and spelling checks
  • Tense issues
  • Rephrasing occasional poor sentence structure 
  • Readability
  • Consistency
  • Brevity checks
  • Copy-editing
  • Microsoft Word Track Changes as standard
  • A unique two file system: You'll receive one highlighted and one clean document

Reviews


meharnaaz:Great work. Thank you.

qualityworkfast:Thank you.

davidgchristie:The only reason I had accepted the work is because I refuse to waste any more time with a vendor who has, for some reason, professed expertise in an area he is unable or unwilling to fulfil. I am very angry and upset that I have once again wasted my time and money on Fiverr.

fatimahaltamimi:Outstanding Experience!

thomass123:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment