Friday, March 30, 2018

I will provide quick and reliable proofreading and editing

I will provide quick and reliable proofreading and editing












About:

AVAILABLE NOW!!!
I will provide quality proofreading and editing services quickly.
I am reliable and efficient.

Services offered:
  • Proofreading and Editing
  • Change Tracking
  • Repetition and Consistency
  • Sentence Structure
  • Grammar and punctuation
  • Check for spelling errors

Please contact me before ordering.
Thank you,
Have an awesome day!

Reviews


ramses94:Good work, I will re order again. Communication was easy.

aericah:It is a pleasure to work with this seller. I look forward to other projects

ramses94:Good work

aericah:It was a pleasure to work with you. Thank you

ramses94:Good work, I will re order again. Communication was easy.


No comments:

Post a Comment