Saturday, March 31, 2018

I will proofread and edit your website content

I will proofread and edit your website content












About:

QUALITY CONTENT CONVERTS TO SALES - BUY WITH CONFIDENCE!

Super-fast, super-friendly, and super-cheap.

Order today to get 1,000 words of your website content proofread and edited by a Fiverr Top Rated Seller for only $5 - delivered within 72 hours or less!

I’ll check your document for English:
  • Grammar and punctuation
  • Spelling mistakes
  • Readability (editing poor sentence structure)
  • Brevity checks
  • Inconsistencies
  • Syntax errors

NOTE: This gig is for English accuracy and usage only. I do not rewrite, reformat, or plagiarise from other sources. Your text MUST be submitted as a Word document.

Purchase this gig and let me work my proofreading magic with your content; you’ll be glad you did!

Reviews


jkendp:Very good work!

mrproofreading:Thanks so much!

bothello:Excellent work! As described.

mrproofreading:Super buyer!

yananesterova:Thanks for a great work!


No comments:

Post a Comment