Thursday, March 29, 2018

I will proofread any document regardless of topic, content, genre, etc. and I will improve the tone, flow, and clarity of the writing and the overall structure of your document. Also, I will design resumes and cover letters that guarantee you interviews. I take every job very seriously; no matter the length of the document or content, every job is important to me! + See More

I will proofread any document regardless of topic, content, genre, etc. and I will improve the tone, flow, and clarity of the writing and the overall structure of your document. Also, I will design resumes and cover letters that guarantee you interviews. I take every job very seriously; no matter the length of the document or content, every job is important to me! + See More












About:

My proofreading and editing services provide high quality service with unmatched attention to detail! I will professionally proofread and revise your document by improving the sentence structure, word choice, grammar, punctuation, and depth and breadth of your document. Get peace of mind in knowing you have purchased high quality service; you get the high quality proofreading that you pay for with my gigs! 

This gig includes the following:
  • Proofreading, revising, and feedback on flow, grammar, punctuation, and sentence structure.
  • Corrections using Track Changes in Microsoft Word.
  • 100% Satisfaction
  • Fast turnaround time

My approach to proofreading guarantees high quality because I proofread your document in both Printed and On Screen. 
  1. Proofread on the computer;
  2. Proofreading of a paper copy; and
  3. Final copy will be proofread on the computer comparing the revisions between both the paper and computer copies.
 
Extremely fast turnaround!

Disclaimer: I do not do your work or write your paper, but rather I will provide you with constructive feedback that allows you to improve upon your skills as a writer through reviewing my changes and applying my suggestions.

Reviews


aabbaab:Great editing. Recommended.

mrltheteacher:I am glad you found me and you were very satisfied with my proofreading services. It was great working with you. Best of luck as you move forward with your book!

jmills001:The seller was great to work with and completed the job early. The quality of work was excellent!

mrltheteacher:I am very glad that you are 100% satisfied. My success is built on the satisfaction of my customers. It was a pleasure working with you. Best of luck as you move forward!

surfer410:easy and straight to the point.


No comments:

Post a Comment