Thursday, March 29, 2018

I will proofread and edit up to 500 words in english

I will proofread and edit up to 500 words in english












About:

Frustrated by the chore of editing? Have a letter, resume, student paper, business plan, legal document, blog post, or some other kind of writing that needs to be meticulously proofread? Need help with spelling, grammar, sentence structure, organization, or other elements of good, clear writing?  Let me help you!

I am a PhD in English with experience editing legal, academic, and professional writing. I also teach writing at the college level. For $5 per 500 words, I will provide whatever kind of editing assistance you need, from basic proofreading to more specific help regarding your particular concerns.


Reviews


softworld:Great as always. Thank you so much

maj7up:Great work from someone who clearly cares about quality \nThank so much for your help.

twodee:fantastic job

angelo217:Excellent work

domisfree:Good, fast, efficient


No comments:

Post a Comment