Thursday, March 29, 2018

I will proofread, edit, and polish your existing write up and provide accurate, details save $15

I will proofread, edit, and polish your existing write up and provide accurate, details save $15












About:

Hello, my esteemed buyer,

As a PROFESSIONAL CREATIVE WRITER AND EDITOR with BSc in English & Creative writing,  English Speaking native with Proficiency Certificates in English with 5-year experiences. I've great thirst and passion in English (translating, proofreading, editing)

I'll provide complete proofreading, editing and critiquing to make sure your WRITE UP is impressive.

Types of content include Articles, eBooks, novels, Blog posts, Business plans, Website copy, Work projects, Book content or any other customized content you have.

I examine GRAMMAR, PUNCTUATION, SPELLING, REPHRASING POOR SENTENCE STRUCTURE, VOCABULARY, CLARITY, AND FLOW, WORD PLACEMENT, TENSES, SENTENCE STRUCTURE, CONSISTENCY IN THE VARIETY OF ENGLISH USED, READABILITY, among many others.

 

 

I ACCEPT BOOKS OF ANY WORD COUNT.

 

MAXIMUM CUSTOMER SATISFACTION GUARANTEED.:)

TIMELY DELIVERY

I WILL GLAD TO WORK WITH YOU

THANKS

Bessie write

 

Reviews


ahutpub:did a good job

bessie_write:Thanks . . . .it's simply great working with you.

jms588711:The editing of my book seemed as though English was not your first language. I had words that were normally plural made singular. For instance: \

bessie_write:It's unfortunate and unfair why some buyers treat female sellers like this and threaten us with their reviews. Your eBook had 3 languages (Scottish,Bostonian and a little of American English). I did exactly what you asked me to do. Thanks. Am not discouraged.

ahutpub:did a good job


No comments:

Post a Comment