Saturday, March 31, 2018

I will professionally proofread, edit, AND provide feedback on up to 2500-words.

I will professionally proofread, edit, AND provide feedback on up to 2500-words.












About:

I have over 1,700 5-star reviews on my profile!

I am a professionally trained writer, editor, and proofreader with over 6-years of experience providing editing and proofreading services. In this gig, I will provide you with a minimum of 1,000 professionally edited and proofread words in just TWO DAYS. No other provider on here provides such a quick turnaround!

With my gig, you can expect:

  • Editing services by ONLY ME (I do not outsource)
  • Prompt replies and a finished product returned in just 2-days
  • Tracked edits in Word Document
  • Expert feedback on the provided document
  • Unlimited access for asking me questions

I was professionally trained as an editor during my time as the Managing Editor for my college newspaper. From there, I worked as Press Coordinator for NYS Assemblymembers and political candidates. I was tasked with proofing all materials before they were submitted to news agencies.

I have experience editing and proofreading eBooks, regular books, tax documents, press releases, blogs, scientific documents, legal documents, social media posts, and columns.

If you have a document longer than 2,500 words, message me! I will gladly accommodate.

Let's get to work.

Reviews


hpyotuto:First time buy, her work much better than I expect! will buy again!!

joshuarh20:Best person on Fivver to work with period!

danfekete:Alexandra did exactly what we wanted and provided us with high quality work.

faswaldo:Thank you very much!

stagesllc:Thank you so much!!! Commas and semicolons were clearly missing in action from my document but you, the punctuation Rambo, rescued all of them. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment