Thursday, March 29, 2018

I will be your professional proofreader and editor

I will be your professional proofreader and editor












About:

Hello,
Make no mistake - I am the best proofreader you will encounter on Fiverr. 

I am educated to UK postgraduate level, with consistent first class degrees, and specialize in coherent and written prose. I have extensive experience in working with non-fluent English, and can make all the relevant corrections with ease. I have an exceptional eye for detail; I can correct grammatical, spelling and punctuation errors, improve flow of text, ensure consistency, anglicize US text, and re-structure sentences where needed. I am familiar with both native and non-native English speech to text conversion, and am able to make broken English read fluently.

I will proofread your contents and ensure that your spelling, grammar, syntax and punctuation are perfect. 

I always endeavour to preserve the voice of the writer, and make no alterations to writing style unless requested. I take great care with my work and pride myself on achieving professional standards at all times.


Please do not hesitate to contact me if your project does not fit into this  pricing structure - I am happy to provide a custom quote. 
Order Now..

Reviews


litekkk:Thanks so much

femgeorge:Outstanding Experience!

toldozola13:very good

femgeorge:Thanks again.

toldozola:great service


No comments:

Post a Comment