Thursday, March 29, 2018

I will offer editing and proofreading solutions

I will offer editing and proofreading solutions












About:

Here is why I can guarantee Competence, quality service and customer satisfaction;

  • I am a native English speaker, born and raised in the United States
  • I am a lifelong scholar in the English language
  • In my academic endeavors i have proven that I am experienced and skilled enough to use the language even in technical areas (degree in Aeronautical engineering)
  • My knowledge in written as well as spoken language remains up to date as I am still in touch with my books (doing my postgraduate diploma).
Feel free to therefore get in touch for all proofreading and editing tasks and I guarantee no regrets!

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment