Saturday, March 31, 2018

I will proofread and edit, create forms, and review grant proposals

I will proofread and edit, create forms, and review grant proposals












About:

I will proofread and edit your documents up to 2,500 words. I will make basic formatting changes and suggestions and can provide overall feedback.

I can also proofread or edit forms that you have or create ones that you need. 

I will review your grant applications for grammar and spelling, as well as overall clarity, to help make your proposal as competitive as possible. 

Reviews


valariehunsinge:Wonderful!

beckiemossor:Great work! Fast turn around!

trwriter:Great buyer! Easy to work with.

micahjg:Another great project! Outstanding edits!

trwriter:Top notch buyer! Interesting project.


No comments:

Post a Comment