Friday, March 30, 2018

I will create your back of book index

I will create your back of book index












About:

I will create an index for your book with index terms selected professionally, whatever your book subject is about.

  • I can also write the index terms to your PDF and deliver it with a nice design index theme suitable for your document.
  • The index terms can also be clickable to take you to their corresponding pages in the PDF document.
  • You can order more than one Gig if your document has words more than the packages offered above.

I have 6 years of experience creating book indexes in various fields. Just leave the indexing work to me and be assured you will have a professional index for your book ;)

Reviews


danielhofstein:Thank you!!!

brad_colin:Really happy to work with danielhofstein. Easy conditions \u0026 fast replies. He is also a very good writer. His book is really interesting :)

wonderlady:This is the third time I have had Brad create an index for one of my clients. Actually, this project was a revised edition of the first project I had him do. He is a pleasure to work with and I will definitely come back to him for indexing work in the future.

brad_colin:My best customer .. Awaiting for the next book :)

markkoehler44:Indexing is a difficult job to do properly, requiring high level English skills. You'd need to know the difference between proper nouns and common nouns (which is basic really). The other thing to do is give the client the type of document they request ... nothing else. I've had to complete the document myself. Disappointing. Mark Koehler.


No comments:

Post a Comment