Friday, March 30, 2018

I will professionally proofread and edit your book to flawlessness

I will professionally proofread and edit your book to flawlessness












About:

Do you need someone to professionally proofread and edit your content?

Look no further, as a professional with about 5 years of experience is here to give you the best proofreading and editing services.

I will proofread and edit up to 5,000 words of content for grammar, spelling, punctuation, style, and cohesion for only $5.

My years of experience in proofreading resumes and cover letters, academic papers, research publications, books and e-books, contracts, proposals, and a lot more makes me especially adept at finding your spelling and grammar errors and also to improve the cohesive structure of your projects.

I will proofread and edit your writing in two days. However, if you have specific needs or details that pertain to your project, or want it delivered within or less than 24 hours, kindly let me know before the order.

Why You Should Order This Proofreading Gig:

  • Professional and In-depth Proofreading and Editing
  • Very fast turn-around. (I have a knack for beating deadlines)
  • Privacy Assurance

NOTE: I can create a custom order to suit your need 

100% customer satisfaction guaranteed

Impressed? Order Now! A trial will convince you.

Reviews


faith_akano:Excellent editing service! This seller paid attention to every single detail and found errors in my document that I didn't notice before. Thank you, I'll definitely order again

samtellect:Thank you very much.

ahsunchuah:Grat experience and support. look no further

faith_akano:Excellent editing service! This seller paid attention to every single detail and found errors in my document that I didn't notice before. Thank you, I'll definitely order again

samtellect:Thank you very much.


No comments:

Post a Comment