Thursday, March 29, 2018

I will proofread and edit your documents

I will proofread and edit your documents












About:

Just for $5 only, I will professionally edit and proofread 1,000 words of your document!

I have a wide experience as a professional with a background in library services, proofreading and editing novels,books and articles to the highest level. I love writing and reading. With my qualification as a B.A. holder in English Literature, I have helped to publish many books within my 7-year career as a professional editor.


What kind of documents do I accept?


  • Novels
  • Fiction
  • Non-Fiction
  • Motivational
  • Relationship
  • Religious
  • Articles
  • Blog posts


What you should expect


  • An effective professional editor
  • Graduate English expert
  • Unbelievable value for money
  • Unique customer service

I will fix and perfect


  • Spelling
  • Grammar
  • Context
  • Punctuation
  • Consistency
  • Readability
  • Clarity & flow
  • Incorrect word usage
  • Poor sentence structure
  • Tenses

Contact me today as I guarantee you maximum satisfaction 

Reviews


serhiikulyk:Very fast and responsive. Greate job.

writer_brain:Thank again for the order.

the_greatwriter:Lindsay is a great communicator and delivers whatever she promises. A pleasure to work with.

writer_brain:Thanks a lot.

expertscv:Outstanding experience


No comments:

Post a Comment