Friday, March 30, 2018

I will edit and proofread up to 5000 words in 24 hours

I will edit and proofread up to 5000 words in 24 hours












About:

I will proofread and edit your document for:

  • Spelling
  • Grammar
  • Punctuation
  • Consistency
  • Tense issues
  • Syntax errors 

I am comfortable with UK English too. And I normally deliver ahead of the delivery time. 

I have made the packages for 5k, 15k and 30k words only. I can work with any amount as needed. Send me a message and get a custom order. I am super responsive. :) 

I use ms track changes and I also give a without track changes version of you document. Please note that I don't  offer re-writing or formatting service.

Let me treat your project like it's mine!

Reviews


sarka1606:Excellent work, very good communication, speed delivery.

resume_branding:Great Experience

ragatheonly:Outstanding Experience!

resume_branding:Its a pleasure working with you.

kate_paul:\nThis an excellent job. will always come to you for other job 100% guaranteed. Thanks for the good job


No comments:

Post a Comment